Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Reward of Suffering is Experience


Do you ever have one of those weeks you're pretty sure is never going to really...get off the ground? I'm thinking this is one of those weeks.


In honor of it, I'm going to take a good long look at the little things that brighten my day.


1. Aura Cacia lavender body lotion. Totally awesome. Free sample at the Earth Day celebration...might turn into a full size resident of my bathroom.


2. Cream cheese, walnut, and chopped date wrap for breakfast. Self magazine sends me email recipes a million times a day and this one is actually one that I looked at...and made.


3. Parenthood, the TV show. It's the one show I look forward to each week. The rest of the time my TV collects dust, mostly.


4. Jogging. I plan on getting a couple jogs in this week. It's been raining the past two days. I'm contemplating a rainy-run and wondering just how miserable it is? Only one way to find out!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment