Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Run Run Reindeer!

Oooh I just can't wait for Christmas. I love the atmosphere, the family, the warmth and I LOVE watching people open gifts! I'm still in the process of wrapping said gifts, which seems to last until the very last moment :)

Last night I decided that I would make fudge tomorrow morning to give to Bob's family on Christmas (he will be traveling to his brother's house) as well as a few gift bags for my family. I have never made fudge before; I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Here in the office today; the roads are quiet on the way in and each day there are fewer employees in the building. It's been a tough year around here, with layoffs and high stress but...we had business, which is great and something to be thankful for.

I best make my breakfast and get to work, but thought I'd wish a happy holiday and spread a little cheer. This is the time to be joyful, to be thankful, to be loving and calm. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment