Friday, July 31, 2009

Oil change, License, and Coffee, oh my!

I have some horribly boring errands to run in the morning...like the DMV, and getting my oil changed...however, this doesn't change the fact that I love Saturday mornings! Does this mean I'm a true adult, when I like waking up early to run around town 'getting things done'? No more Saturday morning cartoons, hey? This time, I'm the animated character. More java, please.

Sunday I'm headed on a hike with a friend in the morning - we're going to a spot I grew up right around the corner from. It's pretty and you can pretty much choose a hike anywhere from 1/2 an hour to half a day! I think we'll pick a loop that will take an hour or two (depending on how hot it is by then, perhaps!) In the afternoon, I believe a birthday celebration is in order for one of my closest friends and coworkers. We have the same brain when it comes to many topics. She's one of those friends - the ones I get along with so well and think so much like that...I can't believe it took so long to find her. You know what I mean?


I better get this snoozefest in action. I have to be up bright and early to be first in line for a license renewal. Should I do my hair like...this?

No comments:

Post a Comment