Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Fruits of Nature

Good morning!

3 cheers for my relationship! 6 months, 2 hot dogs, 2 teapots, 1 job, 100 bars of soap later, we're in a good spot. It's a relationship that just sort of...happened - no pressure, no games, we're just happily chugging along. Let's see where it goes, shall we?


I haven't run in about a week. I did, however, go for a hike on Sunday with a friend. It was raining, though somehow while we were in the woods we stayed dry. The mosquitos! Now those were another story. It was totally worth the bugs though - being on a trail, stomping through mud and passing over streams - there is nothing else like it. One of my favorite shorter hikes in there loops around a pond and is just gorgeous in the winter!


Enough of my forest fantasies for now - best get ready for work!
(Also fitting is the fact that my oldest sister is in VT right now - I am definitely jealous and hoping she's enjoying it)


Strawberry love!

No comments:

Post a Comment