Thursday, July 18, 2013

Insert Your Own Creative Title Here...

...because I got nothin'.

This morning's run fueled by cake, oh yeah.

We had a fun birthday party for my bf last night at my Dad's house! The whole family was there.
We hung around and chatted, then ate a tasty dinner of fish, homemade macaroni and cheese (what! I must make this instantly), salad, green beans, giant cherries and my boyfriend's favorite cake: the 7 pound chocolate cake from Costco! I didn't get a picture of it, but if you have a Costco near you, go buy one and eat it instantly. It's not expensive and it's seriously huge and delicious.

This morning I went for a 3 miler. It was tough! This week I've been tired when it comes to getting out there and running, and I'm directly linking it to (see previous post) the fact that I have been going to bed past my typical bedtime the past couple of nights. Tonight won't be much different, as I am showing my rental to two potential renters after work. Fingers crossed one of them is a great fit, loves it/must have it and throws a bunch of money at me.

I didn't run yesterday and worked from home; at about 2:30 I ran around the kitchen for ten minutes (which broke my calves, by the way) I used my RunKeeper app, which really doesn't work properly inside. This is what it captured of my ten minutes:


Best route ever! Looks tough to replicate :)

Anyway.

Today for lunch I will be going to the best salad place I know of for my last hurrah...must find new fabulous-salad place near the new office! On Monday I went there and I got this bowl of amazingness:


I have to go to the dentist this morning :(

Happy It's-Almost-Friday!!
Looking to log 8 more miles before Monday to make a solid 15 miles this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment