Saturday, September 12, 2009

I want this hat!


As I was in child's pose, first pose of the morning, I had this experience of my Third Eye looking straight down through my mat, through the wooden floor, and into the inner workings of the brick building in which the Yoga Joint is housed; it was such a gift to open to. I had woken up this morning and of course, contemplated staying in bed, letting the rain start my day slowly. However, once I found myself amidst Tracy's beautiful back bending class, I knew it was where I was supposed to be today.

Her classes test my strength and at times I'm wondering if she's simply creating Twister poses in her head and instructing us through them out of sheer wonder if our bodies can possibly twist that way.

They do. If not, we laugh. We rest. We breathe.



No comments:

Post a Comment