Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ruh Roh

Last night I was driving home from class thinking 'What have I gotten myself into? Is this really what I want to be doing?' I still had enough logic to realize that I was starving and tired and this was affecting my mood. And, I had just received the second syllabus of my three classes and most likely just feeling a little overwhelmed. I certainly DO want to be in grad school. I DO want to have a job that is more meaningful for me.
It was kind of a scary moment - that brief second guessing about the decision I've made. Maybe it's just that I haven't made a big decision in a while, so I'm just making sure I'm on the same wavelength as my insides.

Tonight I will head over to my boyfriend's place and we'll get the truck all packed up to go camping for the weekend! I'm looking forward to it. The nights have been cool, which is always really nice when camping. I'll miss the cat, of course. I always do!

I am feeling pretty lazy about getting myself off to work this morning. I should keep moving.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment