Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baba!

Going to see Bhagavan Das in NYC at the end of the month. I can't wait! I read his book 'It's Here Now, Are You?' this past winter and am fascinated by his lifestyle, especially his roamings around India in the 1970's. Of course, he's linked to Ram Dass, who is my fave as far as spiritual teachers go.

Had my midterm tonight - it wasn't too crazy hard but of course I blanked on the first question. It came back to me as I got into the groove, luckily. Now onto the next project! I'm kind of laying low tonight, though I need to write up a reference sheet for a book review I have due next week.

My friend had a great suggestion for today when I texted her that I was a little nervous about my midterm. She wrote 'Turn it over to your hp!' HP = Higher Power.
Thanks Jules!

No comments:

Post a Comment