Thursday, October 15, 2009

Honey Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins!

I just ate one.
I made them last weekend after finding the recipe in one of Bob's yoga magazines. So easy, and so yummy! We've eaten 10! I still have a couple at home.
Another food note (I just ate lunch, can you tell? I'm happily digesting): I LOVE Amy's organic soups. My particular favorites are her Fat Free Alphabet Soup and her Low Fat Minestrone.

Looking forward to the weekend - hiking (or a movie, if it's gross out) with my two best girlfriends from work and then sugar-cookie making on Sunday! We usually make and decorate a bunch around the holidays, so that will be great. One of my friends (also my roommate) took a job in PA that starts in a month so she'll be leaving pretty soon. Not sure what the bf and I will get up to. We're in money-saving mode so we'll probably just hang low and maybe watch one of the episodes of Everest that they have on iTunes. I remember watching it on TV a while back.

I really just wanted to express my happiness about my muffins, but I really need to get back to work now!
Take care everybody, hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment