Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ghost-licious!


Wow. I really need to make (and ingest) this cupcake. Could it be...any cuter?
I can't believe Halloween is this weekend! I'm so excited. I'm mostly excited because my new niece or nephew is arriving any day and my semester is about halfway through.
I am in the middle of writing a book review and tonight I was REALLY not in the mood to look at it again. My paper-writing shelf life is extremely short at this point in my academic career. If I get stuck, I get demotivated times a bajillion. However, with some sweet-talking from my boyfriend, I worked on it for a couple of hours and actually made some progress. Next week I have a presentation, paper, and midterm all going LIVE.
Miss Raina Pants seems to be doing all right today and yesterday, though she has a couple of good days and then randomly has a bad day where she poops all over the place and hides in embarrassment. Sa-a-ad!
I swear I had something more interesting to say but I totally can't remember it right now. I need to go to bed, clearly! Tomorrow is work --> class --> more paper augh!! I might get spoiled with a squeeze from the bf but we'll see. I'll definitely see him Thursday night, so I might just have to wait!
"The obstacle is the path"

No comments:

Post a Comment